However, after an assistant director walked by, Piven stopped touching her and told the director that she needed to be "removed" because she came on to him, rather than the other way around.
Piven has denied all accusations and took a polygraph test in an attempt to disprove the allegations. As soon as they were alone, she alleges, he grabbed her and pushed her up against a wall. Taneie did not file a formal complaint, she told BuzzFeed, because "I was scared at the time nobody was going to believe me". I would never force myself on a woman.
Jason Rupe, who helped cast extras on "Entourage" from 2009 to 2011, told the site, "I do remember being quite frustrated at one point and even maybe telling one or two of the ADs [assistant directors], like, 'Look, this [has] gotta stop". She claimed that she didn't want to "make a scene", but instead wanted to "go home".
The website was also handed the website results of a lie detector test Piven took on 13 November in a bid to prove he has never used force to take sexual advantage of a woman. "I can not speak as to why a person would create a story like this". "I just wanted to go home". Everyone believes me, I provided sources and I know more people than you think. In the test, Piven was asked about the allegations leveled by Meador and Bacon Scourby, which he claimed were false.
Piven was first accused of misconduct by Bellamar in a series of tweets posted October 30, which he "unequivocally" denied. "HBO takes sexual harassment very seriously and we make it a priority to ensure that everyone experiences a safe and comfortable work environment". At the moment, Piven is working on the television show, CBS's Wisdom Of The Crowd.
Piven's representatives did not immediately respond to Variety's request for comment.
Read Taneie's full claims at BuzzFeed.
- Fazer introduces line of bread made with cricket flour
- Shark attack leaves man seriously injured
- Amazon Black Friday strikes take place across Europe
- Angela Merkel: 'I absolutely do not favor' a new election
- Steve Kerr on Kevin Durant: "We shouldn't have played him" in OKC
- Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho: 'Everyone to be blame for Basel defeat'
- No. 9 Ohio State beats MI despite losing JT Barrett to injury
- IPhone SE 2 rumours reemerge
- Child among four dead, 19 injured in Quetta blast
- Local farmers see Christmas trees selling fast on Black Friday