The 15-track album - produced by Jack Antonoff, Max Martin, Shellback and Taylor herself - is her first record for three years since "1989", which was released in October 2014.
Taylor Swift has announced a huge United Kingdom and Ireland tour for the summer of 2018 and fans will be delighted to hear she will be heading to Croke Park in June.
No.1 album, Reputation, the ten-time Grammy award victor has today announced the UK. Tickets go on-sale to the general-public Friday 1 December 2017.
Subscribers of TaylorSwift.com will have access to purchase tickets in advance beginning Wednesday November 29.
The 10-time Grammy award victor announced three shows in the United Kingdom and Ireland, at Etihad Stadium in Manchester, Croke Park in Dublin, and Wembley Stadium in London, taking place between 8 and 15 June. Selling over 1.29 million copies in the United States week of release, it is the highest selling album there this year.
The Look What You Made Me Do will take to the stage on June 15 2018, an announcement that has sent Irish fans into a frenzy. It topped the charts in thirteen countries and, propelled by the singles "Look What You Made Me Do", '...
- Netanyahu Rebukes Hotevely for Comment on American Jews
- Glenn Maxwell puts pressure on Marsh and selectors with blazing century
- DALY: How to find the ideal Christmas tree
- Icy roads warning as temperatures drop in Northern Ireland
- Fat Cells Feel the Burn when Metabolism is Spiced with Cinnamon
- YouTube taking 'aggressive stance' against inappropriate comments on videos featuring children
- Light your excitement with a Christmas tree lighting ceremony
- Plea to President to summon Parliament session
- Ready! Shoppers Hits Stores Early on Thanksgiving
- Did Prince Harry and Meghan Markle just set their wedding date?