The royal couple both briefly ground to a halt at the same notoriously hard spot half-way up a rock crawl, as they were guided around the Land Rover Experience in Solihull, West Midlands. She has been spotted out and about at train stations, dinners, and now off-roading with her husband.
As a former helicopter pilot, Prince William was also keen to meet with the rescue teams as he is a big supporter of the mountain rescue organizations around England.
William and Kate then got behind the wheel of a Land Rover to try their hand at the company's test course, which they passed with flying colors.
The royal pair are now touring the West Midlands in the United Kingdom, and started with a trip to the Land Rover factory, where they enjoyed a sport of off-road driving.
"It was an absolute privilege to take him round off-road and show him the capability of the vehicles", she told reporters. Or have you learned to look like you're listening, while tuning out?
Prince William, Duke of Cambrige and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge visit Acme Whistles in Birmingham, England, on November 22, 2017.
The Duchess of Cambridge is now clearly over her bout of serious morning sickness, and was looking overjoyed to be on the field at the Aston Villa football club in Birmingham to watch children training.
The Duchess, smiling, replied: "Yes, he's been very excited by it".
- Trump calls LaVar Ball an 'ungrateful fool'
- FIRST PHOTOS: Sagarika Ghatge and Zaheer Khan get hitched!
- Rep. Joe Barton Threatened Former Lover with Police
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- US Judge Blocks Trump Order on Sanctuary Cities
- Kansas City Chiefs sign veteran CB Darrelle Revis
- Funeral Plans Announced For Slain Baltimore City Police Detective
- 49ers remain in no rush to start Jimmy Garoppolo at QB
- Deere & Company (NYSE:DE) Achieve New Highs
- Hafiz Saeed's release order: Pak 'hoodwinking' global community on terrorism