Written by NH1 Weather on November 21, 2017 8:48 am. Where the storm to come a little bit closer we could see some shower activity, especially south of Boston Saturday. By mid-morning almost all of us our in on the wet weather, with the heaviest rain across eastern/SE Mass. The showers will likely last into the late morning before pulling off the coast during the midday. A few flurries or snow showers are possible in the pre-dawn hours. Clouds and gusty NW winds in the wake of the front.
Black Friday shoppers will face windy weather with 20s in the morning and low 50s in the afternoon.
The record high for Thursday is 73 degrees, set in 1915.
Thanks for reading and have a nice day.
The rest of the long Thanksgiving weekend will have sunny to partly sunny skies with daytime highs in the 40s to low 50s and evening temperatures dipping below freezing. Otherwise, we'll experience mainly fair and seasonable weather for the next week.
Overnight lows throughout the period will be in the mid- to low 50s, the weather service said.
SUNDAY: Sunny and slightly cooler. This will help to create instability in the atmosphere with building clouds. The cold air will continue filtering in Monday.
Some rain is also expected Thursday night with a rain-to-snow changeover in the mountains. Wind chill values feel like the 30s with strong wind gusts in place.
For Wednesday, it will be cloudy early with partly sunny skies later in the day as cooler air spills behind our cold front.
- Nick Cave playing Israel shows to "take a stand" against censorship
- Tractor-trailer carrying elephants to Sarasota catches fire in Georgia
- Celtic star Craig Gordon discusses team's very hard gameplan against PSG
- German police present stolen John Lennon diaries
- Kris Jenner Confirms Kylie Jenner, Khloe Kardashian's Pregnancies In Pajama Photos?
- Tesla pick-up truck based on the Semi teased
- Scotland to be hit by double whammy of snow and 75mph winds
- Paul Millsap Is Out Indefinitely After Opting To Get Wrist Surgery
- Natalie Portman says she has '100 stories about sexual harassment in Hollywood'
- Google Deals Blow to Russian Propaganda Sites With 'Derank' Decision