Tonight's RAW not only featured the return of Paige, but also a mini-Tough Enough reunion - because the controversial wrestler came back with two former contestants who compete in NXT.
During a Fatal Fourway match between Mickie James, Alicia Fox, Sasha Banks and Bayley to determine the #1 contender for Alexa Bliss' WWE Raw Women's Title, Paige made her shocking return.
Bayley tried to fight back, but Paige came in and gave her a kick. She told everyone that she didn't come alone and headed down to the ring, with Sonya Deville and Mandy Rose running in from behind and attacking the wrestlers in the match.
The women's division on Raw just got some fresh new recruits in Rose and Deville, and it was rumored on Tuesday that we could be seeing more names from NXT get called up to the main roster this week.
Paige returns to WWE Monday Night Raw, brutally assaults Alexa Bliss
They debuted in a backstage segment while Naomi was getting her makeup done, then they proceeded to beat her down. Paige has not had an enjoyable 2017 thus far with several controversies taking place outside the ring.
In a brutal backstage assault, Alexa was nearly left unconscious by the team of Paige, Mandy and Sonya, who has been referred to as the female Shield by some fans.
For people who have been following Paige's career, and know about all of the turmoil surrounding her life and struggles over the past year.
- State Department officials say Tillerson violated child soldiers law
- Ousted Zimbabwe deputy president asks Mugabe to resign
- Latest Sexual Assault Charges Against Bill Clinton Might Stick, Journalist Says
- Reeling Raiders fire defensive coordinator Ken Norton Jr
- David Cassidy, 'Partridge Family' star, '70s teen idol, dies at 67
- Meg Whitman to step down as chief executive of HPE
- Ranking the 2018 Hall of Fame semifinalists: Randy Moss on top
- Amazon launches cloud storage service for U.S. spy agencies
- Citizenship crisis: Senator Skye Kakoschke-Moore resigns after announcing British citizenship
- Lizzy Kaplan Joins Channing Tatum In 'Gambit'