And Lisa Armstrong was having a quiet night out with friends on Monday night, enjoying a glass of wine as she chatted outside an office building in Manchester.
Earlier this year, Ant McPartlin revealed how he almost died after battling with depression, alcohol and substance abuse.
He followed with: "No one was sure if you'd make it!'"
He told the Sun on Sunday in June:"I feel like I have let a lot of people down and for that I am truly sorry".
The presenter, 42, who celebrated his birthday over the weekend, tweeted to fans: "Aaaaaaannnddd, we're off!"
Together, Ant and Dec made light of his time in rehab - and the consequent speculation that Ant might not be healthy enough to return to Australia and host the ITV reality show.
They negotiated gaps in the rickety platform to reach the end before turning round and walking back to a laughing Ant and December.
Ant and Dec
"We're here for the next three weeks", Dec started.
"It's me and the gorgeous Holly Willoughby!" joked December.
"Guys, that's the wrong script. You've put the wrong script in!"
Confirming to fans he was better than ever however, the famous Geordie assured: 'I was always going to make it, come on'.
Ant stares awkwardly at his mug after Dec asks where he's been all summer. "What were you doing?"
"Just dead busy ... with stuff", McPartlin replied with a smile.
The launch marked Ant's much-anticipated return to TV screens, following his stint in rehab over the summer.
- Uber buys fleet of 24000 driverless cars from Volvo
- President Trump on Roy Moore: 'He totally denies it'
- Eighth child death from fallen IKEA dresser prompts recall reminder
- Singapore ranks 13 in world talent report
- A volcano threatens eruption in Bali
- Revenue Estimates Analysis: Campbell Soup Company (CPB)
- Free NFL Picks Week 12: Denver Broncos vs Oakland Raiders Predictions 11/26/17
- Consciously coupling. Paltrow engaged to Glee producer
- Lebanon's Hariri arrives in Egypt for talks with Sisi
- Prasoon Joshi demands time for 'Padmavati'!