It's time for another update for one of the Facebook's owned apps. Now it's expanding this partnership with Facebook to allow its users to send invoices through Facebook Messenger as well. Today, the company has finally enabled a feature which a lot of people, including me, were waiting for. "We heard that people want to send and receive high resolution photos in Messenger - and considering people send more than 17 billion photos through Messenger every month - we're making your conversations richer, sharper, and better than ever", say Sean Kelly & Hagen Green, Product Managers, Messenger on the blog post. Previously, Messenger compressed very high resolution photos, causing the image quality to degrade.
The social giant announced today that its immensely popular instant messaging app will now support "4K" photos, or images with a maximum of 4,096 pixels by 4,096 pixels. Facebook also rolled out M, a limited version of its AI assistant that offers help with a handful of specific tasks, including paying or requesting money.
See the difference in quality in these photos.
PayPal has announced a new integration with Facebook Messenger that's created to make it easier for small-scale sellers at garage sales, on Craigslist, or even on Facebook Marketplace to request and receive payments.
TechJuice for Browser: Get breaking news notifications on your browser.
- China says opposes new U.S. sanctions over North Korea
- Natalie Portman says she has '100 stories about sexual harassment in Hollywood'
- Celtic star Craig Gordon discusses team's very hard gameplan against PSG
- How sleeping on your back 'doubles risk of stillbirth'
- After Yuva Desh's chaiwallah meme, fingers pointed at another mocking tweet
- Police arrest five criminals, recovers large quantity of arms
- Lexi Thompson misses short putt to force play-off
- Ibrahimovic will bring the best out of Lukaku - Cole
- Fortis case: Hospital under government scanner after kid's death
- Xiaomi launches 'Made in India' Mi Power Bank 2i series; price, specs