Although Chelsea can seal their knockout berth with a win, Conte is likely to make changes for trhe game at the Baku National Stadium after declaring that it is "normal to have rotation" when playing matches every few days. "For me, we didn't deserve to finish the first half 2-0 down, but the second half was negative because we didn't show the desire to change the result, to try to draw, to try to win".
"For sure it won't be easy because in the last two games they drew twice against Atletico Madrid, and before that they lost the game but Roma were struggling a lot to win against them so it is very important to be focused, to work and to try to win the game. Me first. I always put myself before the players, to take responsibility".
"[N'Golo] Kante is recovering good form and you know very well the importance of these players for us".
"The teams are very strong and every team has the possibility to go through to the path to the Champions League (final)". When you wait or you arrive in this type of moment it could be more hard for us.
GETTYEden Hazard scored twice and assisted once at the weekend
The Blues play nearly 2,500 miles away from Stamford Bridge in Baku tonight before facing Liverpool in the Premier League on Saturday. Because it is hard to ask if we can catch Man City if we are in this situation.
New signing Morata, who scored at The Hawthorns and has been involved in 12 (eight goals, four assists) of Chelsea's 23 league goals, will be crucial for the packed run-in.
'I don't like to find excuses or alibis but this is the reality.
Antonio Conte has said that his wing back Victor Moses will return to the squad ahead of next weekend's Premier League clash away to Liverpool. "Batshauyi and Moses are not available for tomorrow's game, also Musonda and Kenedy".
Chelsea are getting used to life on the road this week with three consecutive away matches, but Stamford Bridge will surely feel like a world apart for Antonio Conte's men as they prepare to take on Qarabag in Baku, capital city of Azerbaijan.
- Ohio State faces MI hoping for playoff berth
- Spurs secure top spot with comeback win at Dortmund
- Another Judge Has Blocked Trump's Proposed Ban on Transgender Service Members
- Lizzy Kaplan Joins Channing Tatum In 'Gambit'
- Crocodile on Florida beach moved to 'suitable habitat'
- EA Announces Battlefield 1 Turning Tides Expansion Launch Date
- Consumer group urges caution before buying holiday toys
- Uber CEO says company failed to disclose massive breach in 2016
- Meg Whitman to step down as chief executive of HPE
- Ousted Zimbabwe deputy president asks Mugabe to resign