The Argentinian is yet to win a major trophy as a manager, but did end Spurs' unwanted record of 22 consecutive finishes below Arsenal last season.
"We've heard from outside that Tottenham plays for the title", Lloris said.
"I'm not an Arsenal fan and they frustrate me so they must frustrate the hell out of their own supporters", he said, as reported by the Mirror. "When you get a knock on the head, you're going to lie down but we need to come back". This time he will be the talisman of Hareide's team, the player who will shoulder the hopes of a nation.
Rose was omitted from the Tottenham squad that lost to bitter rivals Arsenal on Saturday and was hastily linked with a move to Manchester United amid reports of a fall-out with Pochettino. The most important thing is to stay consistent in the league.
"But we are calm and know very well that we have improved a lot over the a year ago".
"I've said it for the last two seasons, I think Arsenal and Tottenham are very, very close at the moment and I put Liverpool there with them as well". "But we hope he starts to feel better and better and be ready to be selected in the first team". In 18 such fixtures under Pochettino, they have won only once. Some people insist that Pochettino needs to win one to validate his tenure.
Shearer, who remains the Premier League's all time top-scorer believes Gooners will be frustrated with the team, despite the win. Toby Alderweireld and Victor Wanyama are sidelined with hamstring and knee injuries respectively, while Harry Kane and Dele Alli looked well off the pace during the north London derby on Saturday.
- Tambor quits 'Transparent' after sexual assault claims
- We got a good look at the interstellar asteroid and it's weird
- Santa Claus to make trip from North Pole to the Prairies
- Samsung might have accidentally teased foldable Galaxy X
- United States warplanes bomb Afghan opium dens
- Worth Watching Stock QUALCOMM Incorporated (QCOM)
- Della Reese, singer and Touched by an Angel star, dies at 86
- Charlie Rose suspended from CBS News, PBS after sexual harassment allegations
- Church, business to offer community Thanksgiving dinner
- Jimmy Butler misses game-tying free throw after Reggie Jackson distracts him