"You know that at the end of the first movie when he comes up and you see the family dressed as superheroes, well that's where [we] start this movie", Pixar head John Lasseter said at this year's D23 Expo. The Incredibles was, and still is, easily one of Pixar's greatest ever films, yet it's arguably one of the best superhero films ever made.
In the time since its release, multiple of Pixar's biggest films have gotten sequels, ranging from Toy Story to Monsters Inc. to Finding Nemo. That fact may be heavily disputed but I believe it to be true.
Incredibles 2's crime-fighting days will begin in theaters on June 15, 2018. Incredible (Craig T. Nelson), Elastigirl (Holly Hunter), Violet (Sarah Vowell), and Dash (Huck Milne) facing off against super baddy The Underminer.
The original film was known for the iconic characters Frozone (Samuel L. Jackson) and Edna Mode (Bird), who will also be reprised for this installment. It's the definition of a "teaser", but the excitement around its mere existence-finally-was apparently enough to make it one of the top-ten most-successful trailers of all time in general.
People are really, really excited about The Incredibles sequel. Instead of faffing around with the Cars franchise and making Finding Dory, I always felt that they should really be working on an Incredibles 2, and it turns out they were. Combining his years of experiences as both an animated and live-action filmmaker, plus having the benefit of computer technology that's grown leaps and bounds since the first Incredibles film, there's no telling what heights Bird will scale with Incredibles 2.
- EasyJet annual profit drops 30% as competition bites
- India drops plan to buy Israeli Spike anti-tank missiles
- Rajamouli's Multistarrer To Effect Charan Plans!
- Beyoncé Reigns As The Highest Paid Woman In Music
- IFFI 2017: Katrina Kaif to be special guest at the closing ceremony
- Trump moves to dissolve charitable foundation
- Zinedine Zidane BLASTS goal-shy striker Karim Benzema
- Knocked Out by Gas Fire in Michigan County
- At Roy Moore Event, Religious Allies Praise Candidate's Anti-LGBT Record
- Tether Hack: Cryptocurrency Worth $31 Million Stolen