A participant dressed like a grape to represent GoGrapez said this is the first year he has been in the parade.
In fact, he loves the new sleigh and thousands of twinkly LED lights that festoon it, the Kinsmen Club of Sarnia president said. "We hope lots of people will come out".
" Every year, everyone seems to be getting younger ... He told me, it's one of his special trips".
"We get nothing but outstanding comments on it", Marks said, noting positive feedback from London, Hamilton and Barrie.
"It's a 25-ft. Rockefeller pine, and we're really excited", Dotson said, adding that the Manchester Tourism and Community Development Commission has been coordinating the lighting.
This year's parade is on Saturday, Dec. 2.
The 2017 parade has 70 floats and 700 volunteers. Four large high school marching bands will provide the Christmas music.
The Hudson Christmas Tree Lighting will take place at 6 p.m. on Tuesday, November 28, on Central Street Hudson (in front of the Hudson Town Hall and Police Department).
"Candy", he says, fascinated with the growing pile of candy canes, jujubes and chocolate bars handed to him and brother Seamus, 4, by parade marchers.
- McMaster Mocked Trump's Intelligence In a Private Dinner
- Jimmy Butler misses game-tying free throw after Reggie Jackson distracts him
- India asks United Nations to follow democratic principles, elect Bhandari as ICJ judge
- Rand Paul to 'likely support' GOP tax bill, aide says
- Bruce Arians takes full responsibility for Cardinals loss
- Turkey fryer safety tips
- Church, business to offer community Thanksgiving dinner
- Queen Elizabeth, Prince Philip Celebrate 70th Anniversary With New Portrait
- Packers running back arrested, before he made his first start
- Nebraska regulators approve Keystone XL pipeline route