This project is said to be codenamed as Project Valley and we have seen several leaks about this in the past couple of years.
Samsung's dream is to beat Apple's iPhone, and that's why the Galaxy S8's development codename was "dream". On Monday, a support page for the device appeared on Samsung's Korean website. This is somewhat like what's expected to come to the Samsung Galaxy S9, as well.
Samsung's support page doesn't shed light into what the SM-G999No stands for, but the model number itself has been spotted in the past. According to the latest reports, the SM-G888N0 is the upcoming foldable/bendable smartphone from Samsung and the company might showcase it at the upcoming CES 2018. According to MobielKopen, the SM-G888 already received various certifications from regulators, including the Bluetooth SIG, the Wi-Fi Alliance, and South Korea's National Radio Research Agency.
While a possible launch date nears for the Galaxy X, reports are also emerging thick and fast of what will and won't feature in the upcoming Galaxy S9. However, the design is expected be the same hinge design like the ZTE Axon M, but with more of a flip-phone form factor than a book. Even Lenovo is working a bendable smartphone and a foldable tablet.
The word on the street is that Samsung will finalise Galaxy X prototype will be ready at the end of this year and then, supply partner Kolon Industries, will get the final nod in the first quarter of 2018, to commence mass production of the Galaxy X's special display. It even demoed both these devices during the Lenovo Tech World event held in July this year.
This information, however, must be taken with a pinch of salt, as all these reports are now in the realm of speculations. Mobile deals are often a bit tricky to work out, so we're here to tell you what's a good deal.
- Building collapses due to fire at factory in Ludhiana, 3 dead
- McMaster Mocked Trump's Intelligence In a Private Dinner
- Bright someone's Christmas (and your own) by fulfilling an Angel Tree wish
- We got a good look at the interstellar asteroid and it's weird
- Authorities serve Apple a warrant for Texas shooter's iPhone
- Nebraska regulators approve Keystone XL pipeline route
- Accountability court to hear corruption reference against Ishaq Dar today
- Tambor quits 'Transparent' after sexual assault claims
- Conspiracy behind clashes at corporation council meeting: Kummanam
- Della Reese, singer and Touched by an Angel star, dies at 86