This movie might also got on sets if everything goes good with script. The latter is a widely acclaimed actor for his skills, looks and the way he picks movies.
Rajamouli did many successful and memorable films with Junior NTR and stood number one in Tollywood.
Speaking to Variety earlier, Rajamouli had said he will direct social drama for producer DVV Danayya. Movie associates shared this information through social media.
S. S. Rajamouli is an Indian film director and screenwriter, known for his works primarily in Telugu cinema. The project is likely to go on floors in 2019.
RGV lifted the picture from SS Rajamouli's Twitter handle and posted it on his Facebook account, and Instagram by saying, "Being an ardent worshipper of women I strongly condemn such blatant promotion of gay culture".
But his picture post of the three sitting on a white sofa and eying the camera along with just a winking emoticon and no caption had windmills churning with a lot of speculations.
After blockbuster of Baahubali, Everyone was eagerly waiting for the next film of top director SS Rajamouli. Is it the announcement of his next?
If this is true, then it surely is going to be a grand treat for all the audience. A picture of him with actors Ram Charan and Jr NTR, clicked by the filmmaker's son S.S. Karthikeya, is breaking the internet with the strong possibility of the three biggies coming together becoming the town's favourite talk.
Share your opinions in the below comment box.
- DC-area forecast: Warmer today, turning colder into tomorrow and Thanksgiving
- EasyJet annual profit drops 30% as competition bites
- The explosion at a mosque in Nigeria killed 30 people
- Pulis sacked as West Brom head coach
- We got a good look at the interstellar asteroid and it's weird
- Bucs QB Jameis Winston responds to groping allegation
- Building collapses due to fire at factory in Ludhiana, 3 dead
- Illinois, Missouri schedule four-game football series
- Bhuvneshwar, Shikhar released from Indian Test team
- IFFI 2017: Katrina Kaif to be special guest at the closing ceremony