"We haven't had a win like that in a very long time", said LeBron James, who scored 16 of his 18 points in the first quarter.
Cleveland fired in 11 of 17 3-point attempts in the first half and opened a 73-46 lead. "But at the end of the day, when we can get a win like this, everybody benefits from it, not just me".
PACERS 105, MAGIC 97: Victor Oladipo had 29 points, nine rebounds and seven steals to lead IN to its fourth straight win, over host Orlando. "We're in a good groove right now, and we wanted to try to continue that coming in here today". The Pistons were on the second night of back-to-back and had played three of the last four nights. "We had a lot of flurries and we didn't stop". They were lead by Kyle Korver and Channing Frye who both had 2 three-pointers made during that quarter.
"I hear about that all the time", Lue said.
The Cavs were without Derrick Rose, Iman Shumpert, Isaiah Thomas and Tristan Thompson - all out injured. "We took things away for him". Do I think the Pistons can improve rest of season and be a really strong team? Now, it's like I really have to play off of him because if I come up on him he's so good to the basket. "Some of the decisions I made game plan-wise clearly didn't work and didn't give us our best opportunity. But that's what great players do, they figure out the game plan and find a way to attack it". He contributed 14 points and helped the Cavs extend their lead to 101-62 by the end of the third.
"Over the last six or seven games we've started to come together offensively and defensively, moving the basketball, making the extra pass", he said after the Cavs held the Pistons to an opponent's season-low 88 points while tying their season high as a team with 28 assists.
"It's just one loss", Johnson said. The only thing that can happen is if you keep dwelling on the negative and let it bog you down. "We know what we wanted to do as a team, we knew that pick and roll with Reggie and Drummond could be a problem and we were pretty aggressive with it".
"I don't think we are 40 points or 20 points worse than any team in the league".
- Trump moves to dissolve charitable foundation
- India drops plan to buy Israeli Spike anti-tank missiles
- Bucs QB Jameis Winston responds to groping allegation
- Aston Martin Vantage revealed with an AMG V8
- At Roy Moore Event, Religious Allies Praise Candidate's Anti-LGBT Record
- Argentina says noise wasn't from missing sub
- Knocked Out by Gas Fire in Michigan County
- Russia Admitted about Radioactive Contamination over Europe in September
- Ryan International murder: Accused bus conductor Ashok gets bail
- EA revamps Need For Speed: Payback progression system