"People need to talk, they need to write".
Mauricio Pochettino's men have already secured qualification to the last 16 of the competition when they beat Madrid last time out but would no doubt want to finish top of the group by earning a win in Germany.
"It's important to be aware of about that situation. Saturday was a disappointing day so we need to show we are better than what we showed".
Danny Rose is back with the senior side, though Pochettino hasn't confirmed whether the out-of-favour left back will see the pitch tomorrow.
A strong result will help Tottenham's collective mind frame going into a must-win match with West Brom on Saturday.
"We are qualified for the next stage, we are so happy for that", Pochettino said.
Pochettino said it shows how far Spurs have come in recent seasons that they were heavily criticised after losing to Arsenal.
Tottenham were favoured to win the north London derby and were criticised on multiple fronts after the poor showing but Pochettino has welcomed the increased expectations saying it showed the club's improvement during his reign. "That is a long-term goal", he said. Their last Champions League group stage game will be against APOEL Nicosia.
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has returned to Borussia Dortmund's squad ahead of the Champions League match against Tottenham Hotspur. I still think we should be feeling confident going into the rest of the season. "We are going to play with our best team, fresh players, not taking risks because their health is most important".
- Tambor quits 'Transparent' after sexual assault claims
- We got a good look at the interstellar asteroid and it's weird
- Charlie Rose suspended from CBS News, PBS after sexual harassment allegations
- Brighton still have much to learn, insists Chris Hughton
- Bright someone's Christmas (and your own) by fulfilling an Angel Tree wish
- Accountability court to hear corruption reference against Ishaq Dar today
- Violence Against the Transgender Community in 2017 | Human Rights Campaign
- Church, business to offer community Thanksgiving dinner
- Jimmy Butler misses game-tying free throw after Reggie Jackson distracts him
- Authorities serve Apple a warrant for Texas shooter's iPhone