Windy weather today came with warmer temperatures as afternoon readings slipped into the low to mid 60s.
By Friday and into next weekend, we will have more sunny skies with just a few passing clouds.
High clouds will be rather thick throughout the morning Tuesday, but will thin out during the afternoon. It will be partly cloudy with highs in the upper 50s.
Mild and quiet weather for Wednesday travelers will give way to chillier temperatures for Thanksgiving and shopping. Thanksgiving day will see a high temperature of 43 degrees, but it will be rain free!
For Tuesday, expect sunny skies and a high near 56. The front has little moisture to work with, and nothing more than an isolated rain shower or two is possible as it passes through. Highs will be in the upper 50s Saturday and in the low 50s Sunday. Mid 70s Friday and mid to upper 70s Saturday as the next cold front goes through midday.
A cold front pushes through Tuesday night, bringing cooler air with it.
Sunday Night.Mostly clear. Lows in the low 30s.
A year ago (2016) high temperatures were in the mid-30s with a light wind and no measurable precipitation.
Tonight, as wind goes calm after sunset, temperatures will drop steadily across much of the region settling into the low and mid 30s by sunrise tomorrow morning.
- Bright someone's Christmas (and your own) by fulfilling an Angel Tree wish
- Dortmund vs. Tottenham: Eriksen and Pochettino's point of view
- EasyJet annual profit drops 30% as competition bites
- Conspiracy behind clashes at corporation council meeting: Kummanam
- Samsung might have accidentally teased foldable Galaxy X
- Zinedine Zidane BLASTS goal-shy striker Karim Benzema
- Knocked Out by Gas Fire in Michigan County
- Three months till baseball's back as White Sox announce spring training schedule
- Pulis sacked as West Brom head coach
- Worth Watching Stock QUALCOMM Incorporated (QCOM)