The handset will be available in Matte Black and Champagne Gold colour options. The smartphone is priced at ₹18,990 and is now available for pre-orders via Flipkart and will go on sale on 24th November. In fact, the RAM and the storage comprise the few major differences between the Vivo V7 and V7+.
Screen: The Vivo V7 comes with a 5.7-inch 720p IPS LCD display with a 1440x720 pixel resolution.
The Smartphone bears 32GB of inbuilt storage that is expandable through microSD card (up to 256GB) with a devoted aperture.
To recall, Vivo has already announced the V7 smartphone in Indonesia recently and it comes with a price tag of around $300, which roughly translate to Rs 19,609.
Vivo has no tinkered with camera specifications on V7. For handsome selfies, it has Face Beauty 7.0 mode that claims to offer clearer, sharper and more natural selfie photo.
On the optics front, the smartphone features a 16-emgapixel f/2.0 rear camera with phase detection autofocus (PDAF) and a single LED flash.
The phone has the fingerprint sensor located on the back panel. It also has Face Access Feature for unlocking the phone.
This smartphone runs on a forked version of Android Nougat 7.0 and we have no idea on the Android Oreo update what so ever. Sensors on board include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, digital compass, proximity sensor, and virtual gyroscope.
Connectivity choices on the Vivo V7 incorporate Wi-Fi, 4G VoLTE, GPS/A-GPS, Bluetooth v4.2, Micro-USB, and FM radio. Vivo phones are known for very good quality audio output, therefore the company has provided AK4376A Hi-Fi Chipset on this phone also. If you pre-book the phone after the launch, you can avail it no-cost EMIs, and also get exchange offers on the old phone, cashback on HDFC credit and Debit cards, free couple movie passes from BookmyShow and one-time screen replacement.
- Cowboys suffer ugly loss to Eagles, 37-9
- American forces in Japan deprived of alcohol after a fatal accident
- Police Dash Cam Catches Private Plane Plummeting From the Sky
- Pink Praises Former Enemy Christina Aguilera's AMAs Performance!
- Merkel's 4th term in doubt as German coalition talks fail
- Wow! P!nk performs song while suspended on the side of LA high-rise
- Toshiba to raise $5.3 billion from new shares to avoid delisting risk
- Zimbabwe's Mugabe defies expectations of immediate resignation
- 7.3-magnitude quake hits New Caledonia: USGS
- Scientific paper predicts increase in 'major' earthquakes in 2018