He was married to actress Brigitte Nielsen at this time.
Brigitte Nielsen is calling bullshit on the recent sexual assault allegations made against Sylvester Stallone.
Nielsen told TMZ the claim is a complete lie. If a victim does not press charges, police can not move forward with the case, the Las Vegas Police Department told TMZ. "The story claims that at approximately 8:30 in the evening during the shoot of the movie the person claims she was in our suite at the Hilton Hotel", she told the gossip outlet.
"This is a ridiculous, categorically false story", said the actor's representative. No one was ever aware of this story until it was published today, including Mr. Stallone.
"It's completely untrue that I introduced a 16-year-old female stranger to Mr. Stallone near an elevator at the Hilton, or anywhere else, for that matter, during the filming of 'Over The Top, '" Mendenhall said in a statement. She went to the police department, filed a report but then signed a no prosecution form.
She continued, "Most of the day, I would watch him film, then we'd have dinner and go to our room".
The Daily Mail post says the girl was introduced to Stallone by his "Over the Top" co-star, David Mendenhall. He allegedly invited her to his hotel room at the Vegas Hilton where she claims he forced her to give him oral sex while his bodyguard raped her.
She alleges that the action star threatened her to keep quiet or they would have to "beat her head in". Under Nevada law, the teen was 16 and thus just old enough to consent to sexual relations with the then 40-year old Stallone.
The allegations further add to a torrent of sexual harassment and sexual assault allegations level against a long list of prominent men in show business, including comedian Louis C.K., actor Richard Dreyfuss, and producer Harvey Weinstein.
The young woman felt "very uncomfortable" with the idea that Michael De Luca for us to join them, but she had the impression that she "had no choice", as she mentioned to the police.
According to TMZ, Las Vegas police investigated the claim, but were unable to move forward due to a lack of evidence and cooperation on the victim's part. "In this case, any officer or other from Stallone has not contacted anyone". "During the interview [the teen] became emotionally upset numerous times, crying and sobbing", police noted in the report.
Stallone didn't respond to the allegations on social media.
- Arsenal poach Sven Mislintat from Dortmund as new head of recruitment
- Alabama pastor: I'd back Moore even if sexual assault allegations were true
- Rand Paul to 'likely support' GOP tax bill, aide says
- Vincent Kompany 'a risk' for Feyenoord's visit-Guardiola
- 'We're finding our form,' says Chelsea manager Antonio Conte
- Mike McCoy fired by Broncos, Bill Musgrave promoted
- Bruce Arians takes full responsibility for Cardinals loss
- Harrison Ford Helps Rescue Woman After She Crashes Off The Highway
- Amsterdam Wins Race To Host EU Medicines Agency After Brexit
- China proposes 3-step plan for Rohingya Crisis