Online court records show that on November 15 Jones pleaded not guilty to three misdemeanor traffic charges for speeding, driving without a valid license and operating a vehicle with a controlled substance. Those citations are: Operate with Restricted Controlled Substance, Speeding in a 55 miles per hour zone, and Operating without a Valid License. When troopers pulled Jones over, they noticed his eyes were red and bloodshot. Jones told Larson he had woken up three hours earlier and smoked marijuana after eating breakfast.
Jones has entered not guilty pleas in the case.
Do the Packers talk to their players about this stuff?
"I spoke to Aaron after the incident", McCarthy said Monday.
No further comments have been made as this is pending legal matter.
Online court records show Jones was issued three traffic citations on October 2 in Brown County.
ESPN reports no drugs were found in Jones' possession, but police administered a sobriety test and took Jones to a local hospital for a blood test.
Jones is expected to be out of the Packers line up for three-to-six weeks after suffering a knee injury during the Chicago Bears game. The final pre-trial hearing is scheduled for February.
The rookie standout has 370 yards in 70 carries.
Pending the results of the legal process, Jones could be punished by the National Football League to start the 2018 season.
- Mike McCoy fired by Broncos, Bill Musgrave promoted
- Chipmaker Marvell to buy rival firm Cavium for around $6 billion
- As host, Goa shells out generously for Iffi bills
- Alex Ekwueme dies in London clinic
- Queen Elizabeth, Prince Philip Celebrate 70th Anniversary With New Portrait
- Harrison Ford Helps Rescue Woman After She Crashes Off The Highway
- Sterling Shepard ruled inactive for Giants after pregame warm-ups
- China proposes 3-step plan for Rohingya Crisis
- Best tweets: Cristiano and Griezmann struggle as Barcelona fans rejoice
- Arsenal poach Sven Mislintat from Dortmund as new head of recruitment