Of course, Black Friday is about TVs more than anything else for many shoppers, and for good reason: there is no other time of the year where you'll find this many massive discounts on TVs.
Black Friday used to be synonymous with 4am queues and in-store fights over the last TV, but that's no longer the case.
- Best Nintendo Switch Black Friday deals and more.
With less than a week to go for Black Friday sales to start kicking off, some people are bursting with excitement to spend their money.
Amazon.com will have some incredible deals too, from today until 26 November.
Scoring any of our picks of top 10 Black Friday deals will make you win Black Friday 2017.
But the bargain fever seen in earlier years is thought unlikely to materialise as most activity will be online with experts warning that the discounts are likely to be less exciting on the day, which falls on 24 November this year. This year you can score the hottest Black Friday 2017 online doorbuster deals with our online inventory tracking app The Tracker. The usual suspects are indeed at it again - Walmart, Best Buy, and Amazon - and there are thousands of Black Friday-level discounts to be had in those three sales.
Across the four days of the Black Friday weekend, Argos delivered 263,000 products to 146,000 customers through Fast Track delivery. Black Friday has evolved from an in-store only event to one of the biggest online shopping events.
A year ago sales volumes peaked around the 14th December, but Black Friday volumes were three times higher, and Cyber Monday's around twice as high. We are covering Black Friday for over a decade and have never seen more online deals.
"Black Friday is a moment that consumers buy products for themselves and Christmas is a time to buy gifts for others".
As useful as it can be to know what bargains you're trying to score in the Black Friday sales, it can be equally handy to have a blacklist of things you definitely don't need to buy.
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Remark on Sexual Abuse Draws Fire
- Schumacher F2001 sets new record
- Moody's lifts mood, raises India's rating
- Celtics rally from 17 down to beat Warriors, win streak at 14
- Williams-Sonoma purchases 3D imaging and AR firm
- Trump announces five more judges to be considered for Supreme Court
- Grigor Dimitrov edges Dominic Thiem in opener
- Thanksgiving meal prices drop
- WH: Franken Admitted Wrongdoing, Trump Hasn't
- Iran accuses France of 'biased' policy as Hariri heads to Paris