Members of the fugitive apprehension team had been searching for Quigley for almost 24 straight hours after the shooting happened at the Village Court apartments last night.
- Authorities are continuing to search for a suspect throughout Oakland County after two people were critically wounded in a shooting Tuesday night in Ortonville. Gary Miller said Quigley was not happy about his wife's new friend.
Police say the female victim is the suspect's wife, and that she had just recently filed for divorce. The man who was shot has a 3-year-old daughter who was inside the apartment when the shooting happened. Police said Quigley knocked on the door and when it was opened, he pushed his way into the apartment where an argument took place. At that time, Quigley fired multiple shots using a.22 caliber silver revolver.
Quigley's estranged wife was in the process of obtaining a personal protection order, and she was due in court on Wednesday for a hearing as she sought the PPO.
Quigley fled the apartment after the shooting and pointed a gun at a neighbor, police said.
If you see and recognize Quigley, you're asked to call police immediately and remember that he is likely armed.
Both victims are intensive care at a local hospital and are in stable condition.
The search parties included a K-9 officer, SWAT, and fugitive apprehension team. Oakland County Sheriff's Cpt. He was released on bond the following day where he voluntarily checked himself into Common Ground, where family members report he was seeking treatment for an addiction to opiates.
The estranged couple have four children together.
Officials said he was a third party contracted assistant wrestling coach at Lake Orion Community Schools, but has not been associated with the schools since early spring of 2017.
- IOS 11 vs iOS 10: What's New in iOS 11.1.2
- Jones glad Farrell is back against 'world best' Australia
- Barnes & Noble Education Inc (BNED) Analysts See $1.00 EPS
- Too late' says Yogi Adityanath on Sri Sri Ravishanker mediation efforts
- Newtown families seek to hold gun maker accountable in CT court
- 'Fountain of Youth' Gene Discovered in Secluded Amish Community
- Australian Politician Blames Hackers For Alleged 'Like' Of Gay Porn Tweet
- US Justice Dept. warns VT and Burlington over immigration enforcement
- Brit backpacker and friend found dead after 'taking over-the-counter MEDICINE' in Cambodia
- Star Wars: Battlefront II microtransactions (temporarily) removed hours before launch