A Facebook post has gone viral after a woman posted a heartwarming interaction between a Walmart cashier and an older customer.
MS resident Spring Bowlin was waiting in the checkout line at her local Walmart when she said her "heart was warmed". In the post, Bowlin describes the encounter where an elderly man, who had just had his items scanned was fiddling with change. "Gives me a muttered, 'I'm so sorry.' His hands and voice are shaking", she wrote. He looks apologetically back at me and starts taking handfuls of change out of his pockets.
She dumped all the change on the checkout counter and said, "This is not a problem, honey".
Eventually, they were able to get the man's transaction taken care of and Bowlin said he shuffled away.
The cashier intervened and assured him that everything was going to be okay. "He continues to apologize to both of us as we reassure him it's okay. We will do this together, '" Bowlin said.
Bowlin said she aspires to be more like the cashier in the post she shared on Facebook. "What's wrong with our world is we've forgotten how to love one another", the cashier replied.
Bowlin shared a photo of the exchange and said she wants to be more like the kindhearted cashier.
- Jerry Jones Not Backing Down From Challenging Goodell's Extension
- Rose McGowan arrested for cocaine possession
- Eve Joins 'The Talk' as New Co-Host
- FDA warns against using kratom for opioid addiction
- USDA: Neb. corn harvest at 86 percent complete
- Texas prosecutor fired after allegedly assaulting and belittling Uber driver
- Ben Affleck Plays Batman For His Son
- "Don't Cut Our Taxes", Say 400+ Very Wealthy Americans. "Raise Them".
- Android Fragmentation: One billion active devices now out of date
- Paul Ryan orders mandatory sexual harassment training for members, staff