A Facebook post has gone viral after a woman posted a heartwarming interaction between a Walmart cashier and an older customer.
MS resident Spring Bowlin was waiting in the checkout line at her local Walmart when she said her "heart was warmed". In the post, Bowlin describes the encounter where an elderly man, who had just had his items scanned was fiddling with change. "Gives me a muttered, 'I'm so sorry.' His hands and voice are shaking", she wrote. He looks apologetically back at me and starts taking handfuls of change out of his pockets.
She dumped all the change on the checkout counter and said, "This is not a problem, honey".
Eventually, they were able to get the man's transaction taken care of and Bowlin said he shuffled away.
The cashier intervened and assured him that everything was going to be okay. "He continues to apologize to both of us as we reassure him it's okay. We will do this together, '" Bowlin said.
Bowlin said she aspires to be more like the cashier in the post she shared on Facebook. "What's wrong with our world is we've forgotten how to love one another", the cashier replied.
Bowlin shared a photo of the exchange and said she wants to be more like the kindhearted cashier.
- Eve Joins 'The Talk' as New Co-Host
- Short Term Outlook For The TJX Companies, Inc. (NYSE:TJX)
- The Case for and Against Marathon Oil Corporation (MRO)
- Android Fragmentation: One billion active devices now out of date
- Netanyahu says to continue military operation in Syria
- US Army Quietly Lifts Ban on Recruits With Some Mental Health Issues
- OnePlus phones sold with root exploit backdoor
- FDA warns against using kratom for opioid addiction
- Uber Hit With a Class Action Lawsuit Over Sexual Assault Claims
- USDA: Neb. corn harvest at 86 percent complete