Tennessee State triumphed over Southeast Missouri State this past Saturday, but no one really cares about the W thanks to the actions of Latrelle Lee.
Greenstone falls to the ground after being punched.
The Tigers offense was on the field at the time as Greenstone walked down the sideline telling players to move back if they were too close. There is as of now no explanation of what led to Lee swinging on Greenstone. "We are committed to supporting the coach who was personally affected and our concern now is with him".
Lee, who is 6-foot-2, 240 pounds, started two games for the Tigers this season and registered 18 tackles, including three and a half tackles for loss. Lee was immediately dismissed from the sideline by head coach Rod Reed for improper misconduct and was later expelled from both the team and the university.
Lee is a senior from Dothan, Alabama, and did not play in Saturday's 23-20 win. There is no word yet as to why in the hell Lee made a decision to poach Greenstone.
- Walmart cashier helps nervous man count change in viral photo
- Amazon Studios to Create Lord of the Rings TV Series
- FDA warns against using kratom for opioid addiction
- Diamondbacks' Torey Lovullo wins NL Manager of Year
- Rose McGowan arrested for cocaine possession
- Sock keeps hopes alive with win over erratic Cilic
- For first time in 40 years, Congress debates USA president's nuclear power
- Delhi airport issue: IndiGo moves court against DIAL
- Hate Crimes In Vermont Up In 2016, According To FBI Data
- Stove Top offers stuffing-themed 'Thanksgiving Dinner Pants'