The Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority also told ET in a statement that the felony charge against McGowan stems from the actress allegedly leaving personal belongings behind on a flight, which allegedly tested positive for narcotics.
According to Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority Police, they obtained the warrant for McGowan on February 1 after an investigation of personal belongings left behind on a United flight arriving at Dulles International Airport on January 20 tested positive for narcotics.
McGowan is among several actresses who have said movie mogul Harvey Weinstein forced them into unwanted sex.
Weinstein's representatives have rebuked claims, saying that "any allegations of non-consensual sex are unequivocally denied by Mr. Weinstein".
"Are they trying to silence me?"
McGowan, however, claimed that the warrant was a conspiracy.
The Charmed star was under police investigation after two bags of cocaine were found in her purse after it was found on a United Airlines plane.
"We are an army of thorns", she added.
She tweeted: "I told the head of your studio that HW raped me".
- GameStop halts used-games subscription service
- US Army Quietly Lifts Ban on Recruits With Some Mental Health Issues
- Redskins lose momentum against Vikings as defensive problems mount
- Walmart cashier helps nervous man count change in viral photo
- Hate Crimes In Vermont Up In 2016, According To FBI Data
- OnePlus phones sold with root exploit backdoor
- Android Fragmentation: One billion active devices now out of date
- "Don't Cut Our Taxes", Say 400+ Very Wealthy Americans. "Raise Them".
- Buffalo Wild Wings shares soar on report of takeover bid
- AFFLECK & ABRAMS Unites New All-Star Super-Team with ANISTON, SHAQ, More