The major highlight of the device is the dual rear camera setup with optical zoom.
The device runs on Android 7.0 Nougat with company's own XOS Hummingbird v3.0 and not the latest Oreo operating system.The smartphone gets its power from a non removable 4350mAh with XCharge technology. The Android Marshmallow smartphone features a 6-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) and packs an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 SoC. In terms of protection, the display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. You will have to shell out Rs. 22,990 for the 4GB RAM + 64GB storage model of the new Moto phone. The phone is backed by a 6GB of RAM and 64GB/128GB of internal storage, which can be expanded up to 256GB via microSD card slot.
Up front for selfie lovers, the Zero 5 comes with a 16MP camera, which also has support for an LED flash. The 16 MP camera comes with 76.4-degree wide-angle lens and the 8 MP camera comes with 120-degree wide-angle lens.
Oppo F3 Plus 6GB RAM Price in India
The Zero 5 includes 6GB of RAM with 64GB of internal storage, whereas the Zero 5 Pro comes with 6GB of RAM with 128GB of internal storage. As seen on the Huawei P-series devices, there is a black strip on the top rear of the device that holds the dual cameras along with dual tone LED flash. The F3 Plus also incorporates lightening fast Fingerprint sensor which unlocks the phone in a mere 0.2 second. On the connectivity front, the device support triple sim, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS + GLONASS.
Oppo, on Monday, launched a souped up version of the F3 Plus in India. The Zero 5 will be available Champagne Gold, Sandstone Black, and Bordeux Red colour options, while the Pro variant will be available in only Bronze Gold Black colour. "We are confident it will be a great success and will set a standard that others will follow", added Sky Li, Oppo Global Vice President and President of Oppo India in a statement.
- India Summit: Modi calls for efforts to uproot terrorism
- Manchester City are good but not unstoppable, insists Wenger
- The Vornado Realty Trust (VNO) Shares Sold by Pacer Advisors Inc
- Papa John's flips the bird to neo-Nazis in fiery statement on Twitter
- Jon Stewart confesses to 'blindness' on buddy Louis CK sex abuse history
- United Nations Articles, Photos, and Videos
- Bill Gates plans smart city in Arizona desert
- Why I attacked Tyson Fury - Anthony Joshua
- UC Browser gets temporarily delisted on the Play Store for 'misleading' users
- Zimbabwe military deny takeover in state TV address