Shane Duffy got Ireland ahead after just six minutes but an own goal in the 29th minute made it 1-1.
"That half was pure torture, I can not believe what I've witnessed tonight", Andrews told Sky Sports.
And then up stepped Tottenham's Christian Eriksen to crush Ireland's hopes of a place in the final in Russian Federation with a expertly taken hat-trick.
O'Neill said of his contract situation: "I haven't spoken to John since we talked about it, so I'll speak to John, I'm sure". They play football - we saw against Real Madrid that it suits him very well to play there.
"We're in this stage here and we thought we could win this game, but we didn't win the game, we were well beaten in the end and we have to take this punishment". Everybody is entitled to a little bit of luck, so I totally disagree with you. We are very much looking forward to it.
Denmark's Christian Eriksen celebrates after the match against Republic of Ireland.
"It's hard to rank, but we saw (in Tottenham's Champions League victory) against Real Madrid he is probably one of the best players in his position in Europe at the moment".
Eriksen, who has scored 21 times in 75 internationals, said there were more goals to come from Denmark in Russian Federation.
Denmark booked their ticket to Russian Federation in style in the second leg in Dublin, running away with a tie that was in the balance after a goalless first game in Copenhagen.
"I'm very pleased for the team, this is a hard place to play football - they're compact and good defensively, so scoring five against Ireland does not happen very often". The two goals we conceded within a couple of minutes knocked us.
Asked how far his free-flowing team could go at next year's tournament, Hareide said it would depend on the draw but added that the side wanted to improve and play good football.
"It's an incredible feeling".
"Denmark were stronger, they were better than us on the evening and well done to them".
- For first time in 40 years, Congress debates USA president's nuclear power
- AFFLECK & ABRAMS Unites New All-Star Super-Team with ANISTON, SHAQ, More
- Mozilla Firefox Live With New Version
- "Don't Cut Our Taxes", Say 400+ Very Wealthy Americans. "Raise Them".
- Buffalo Wild Wings shares soar on report of takeover bid
- Sock keeps hopes alive with win over erratic Cilic
- Texas prosecutor fired after allegedly assaulting and belittling Uber driver
- JC Penney Company Inc (JCP) A Look at Technical Overview
- US Army Quietly Lifts Ban on Recruits With Some Mental Health Issues
- Walmart cashier helps nervous man count change in viral photo