As well as Kylie, guests at the bash included sister Khloe Kardashian - who is also reportedly pregnant by her partner Tristan Thompson, but has yet to confirm the news - half-sister Kendall Jenner, her grandmother MJ, and pals Chrissy Teigen, hairstylist Jen Atkin, and eyebrow artist Anastasia Soare.
Kim Kardashian is expecting her third child via surrogate, and while she's tried to remain relatively private about the experience, she let the gender slip while talking about her recent baby shower on The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
She said: "You know, it is really different".
This prompted a smiling Ellen to reply: 'She's a toy tester... and you just told us it's a girl'.
If you're curious as to the name of the child, you're gonna have to live with it for a little while as the only name she's been identified with so far is "Baby Sister" Kim, however, says she's open to suggestions.
"People brought toys and gifts", she said.
GETTY MOMAGER Kris and her family signed a $150m deal until 2019
Kim officially confirmed she was expecting her third child back in September.
"She did makeup on the My Little Pony that they gave and she said, 'Mom, I want to do a YouTube video.'" she continued.
"In the world we live in today, I don't think you ask someone young growing up to not be on social media - that's just cruel". We can't wait to find out what baby number three's name will be. She's got a toy, it's a momma and she likes to name the toys.
Recently, the Kocktails with Khloé star showed the slightest hint of a bump in a new Good American promotional picture that she posted to Instagram.
Kim said she was surprised by her reaction.
However, the reality star has admitted that the process hasn't been as plain sailing as she'd thought it would be.
- Russian Federation moves ahead with rules targeting foreign media
- Manchester City are good but not unstoppable, insists Wenger
- Papa John's flips the bird to neo-Nazis in fiery statement on Twitter
- Everton to double Silva's wages and offer January warchest
- United Nations dismisses the Saudi demand to re-open the Yemen Port
- Belated Trump's responce to Texas Church Shooting has enraged Twitter!
- Rugby World Cup 2023 hosts to be decided today
- Curtis Samuel out for rest of rookie season with ankle injury
- Zimbabwe military deny takeover in state TV address
- Hearing of NAB references against former PM Nawaz, family adjourns till Wednesday