She explained, "I wanted to write Christmas music forever, 'cause if you get a good one you're gonna have that on this planet forever". There is an absolute plethora of stunning men in Hollywood, some of which haven't even been outed as sexual harassment-committing trash yet, who in my humble opinion should have taken the role.
"It could be 2 o'clock in the afternoon before I eat and then I realize I'm starving, so then it's a bag of Cheetos", he says. "I think to describe myself as a child, one word comes to mind".
The biggest buzz for the 41-year-old?
In another, Shelton wrote: 'Wish the d******d in the next room would either shit up or learn some English so I would atleast [sic] know what he's planning to bomb!'
"As proud as I am and honored that you guys asked me, that's really the only thing I care about", he said. Their reveal went to NBC's "Today" show. He recently added his sixth top record to the list with the release of Texoma Shore.
Shelton's stardom over the past few years has defined his decades-long career, with his role on The Voice as well as more than just a few No. 1 albums on the Billboard Country Albums Chart.
Shelton was formerly married to country singer Miranda Lambert and has been dating pop singer Gwen Stefani, 48, for the past two years.
"That y'all must be running out of people", he told People in this Friday's cover story.
'She goes, "Listen to me, " recalled the 6-foot-5, Oklahoma-bred Shelton.
The men of "This Is Us" are bringing sexy back to TV.
- Pete Carroll: Seahawks' CJ Prosise (ankle) could return this season
- JC Penney Company Inc (JCP) A Look at Technical Overview
- Delhi airport issue: IndiGo moves court against DIAL
- Rose McGowan arrested for cocaine possession
- For first time in 40 years, Congress debates USA president's nuclear power
- Duke Basketball: Star Freshman Bagley Makes Early Impression on ACC
- Dem Reads Trump Tweets During Sessions Hearing
- Stove Top offers stuffing-themed 'Thanksgiving Dinner Pants'
- Diamondbacks' Torey Lovullo wins NL Manager of Year
- 'No Indication' Saudi Coalition Reopening Yemen Ports