CBS exec Angelica McDaniel said the songstress "brings a fresh perspective and bold point of view" to the panel that also includes Sara Gilbert, Julie Chen, Sharon Osbourne, and Sheryl Underwood. "The great success of "The Talk' is due to the undeniable chemistry and bond of friendship between the hosts".
"I think what I'm looking forward to the most is showcasing my personality and who I am now as a woman", Eve told Deadline.
Actress and musician Eve made her official debut as co-host of The Talk during Tuesday's episode of the CBS daytime talk show.
The artist, whose real name is Eve Jeffers Cooper, is replacing Aisha Tyler, who recently left "The Talk" to concentrate on her directing and acting career.
"When I first got the first call in London, my manager told me about the opportunity, and at first I was like, 'I don't know, because it's far from from home, '" she says.
Tyler's departure was an emotional one, with Sharon Osbourne wishing her well while denying her exit was made on bad terms. She's best known for hits like "What Ya Want", "Gangsta Lovin" and "Let Me Blow Ya Mind" featuring Gwen Stefani. Last year, she reunited with Stefani for the "This Is What the Truth Feels Like" tour. She also does a voice on the FX comedy "Archer". I started recording a few months ago.
- Russian Federation releases video game screenshot as 'proof' United States is working with IS
- Netanyahu says to continue military operation in Syria
- The latest edition of Jimmy Kimmel's mean tweets is ridiculously good
- Paul Ryan orders mandatory sexual harassment training for members, staff
- J&K: Army Jawan Martyred, Terrorist Killed in Ongoing Kulgam Encounter
- Conservatives Try to Sneak 'Religious Freedom' Into Australia's Marriage Bill
- OnePlus phones sold with root exploit backdoor
- Equity indices close lower on global cues, macro-data
- IOS 11.2 Is Bringing Faster Wireless Charging
- EgyptAir signs letter of intent for up to 24 Bombardier CS300s