Duke's Marvin Bagley III is proving to be as good as advertised by averaging a double-double at the early stage of this season. Trevon Duval is adding 11.5 points and 10 assists per contest.
That being said, Michigan State had a similar dominating start to the season with a 32-point victory over North Florida. In the season opener, Miles Bridges had 20 points, 10 rebounds and three blocks.
Despite Falling to Duke, Michigan State Showed How Good It Can (and Will) Be
Like it or not, Duke won and Wendell finished with a double-double of 12 points and 12 rebounds.
The young Wildcats lack their usual automatic future National Basketball Association stars, but they still possess a myriad of athletic freshman gaining confidence at this level. - Arizona is still very much among the title favorites, and it's still way too early rule anyone out, but Michigan State, Duke, Kansas and Kentucky all have the opportunity to pick up statement wins Tuesday. I think the Spartans will take their learning experiences from a year ago and turn it into some big wins this year. But it's hard to imagine Allen facing many better defensive teams than Michigan State, and if he can drop 37 on the Spartans, he could be in for a monster statistical year. The Spartans have one of the deepest benches while Duke has an elite starting lineup.
- JC Penney Company Inc (JCP) A Look at Technical Overview
- Old £10 note to disappear next year
- Pete Carroll: Seahawks' CJ Prosise (ankle) could return this season
- AFFLECK & ABRAMS Unites New All-Star Super-Team with ANISTON, SHAQ, More
- For first time in 40 years, Congress debates USA president's nuclear power
- Texas prosecutor fired after allegedly assaulting and belittling Uber driver
- Tyson Foods, Inc. (NASDAQ:TSN) To Report Earnings
- Walmart cashier helps nervous man count change in viral photo
- Decision On Thomas Chandy At Appropriate Time: Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan
- Dead and Kid Survives in Crash on I-94 Near Detroit