The England worldwide has been sidelined with a hamstring injury recently but appears to be well on his way back to full fitness.
The Gunners have been left with several injury concerns during the global break, with Aaron Ramsey and Olivier Giroud both having withdrawn from their respective national squads.
Most of Mauricio Pochettino's star players will have had breaks from football during the worldwide fixtures, with the likes of Harry Kane, Dele Alli, Jan Vertonghen and Hugo Lloris all picking up injuries that kept them out of contention for their countries.
"Success is ultimately winning trophies. Our target is to win the title and be successful during the season, not necessarily looking at what Tottenham are doing". His work at Southampton showed he is a very capable manager.
"Last year was a odd season, we had more points but we finished outside of the top four". We were under pressure the last couple of years, people talking about winning trophies, obviously we are disappointed not to have won the title but we won FA Cups. They have young, talented players - well balanced.
Speaking to Sky Sports, Giggs said: "I still see Manchester United as the main title rivals for City this season, with Jose Mourinho's record being key, while he should have Paul Pogba and Zlatan Ibrahimovic to come back when you really need those big-game players to make an impact".
And the former Wales midfielder believes that Tottenham will not be far behind, tipping the Lilywhites to finish third in the table this season.
Arsenal's dressing room remains under scrutiny, with Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil's commitment questioned due to the duo's unwillingness to sign extensions on their current contracts, which are set to expire at the end of the season.
"They are an important part of the team", said Cech.
Share your thoughts in the comment section or on the #AmoreNation community page.
- India Summit: Modi calls for efforts to uproot terrorism
- Dead and Kid Survives in Crash on I-94 Near Detroit
- Global wealth rises over decade, but rich-poor gap grows
- Cards Against Humanity buys land along Mexican border to block wall
- Salvation Army bell ringing kicks off
- Why I attacked Tyson Fury - Anthony Joshua
- Duke Basketball: Star Freshman Bagley Makes Early Impression on ACC
- Gwen Stefani Reacts to Blake Shelton as Sexiest Man Alive!
- Coburn 'troubled' by Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore's 'trial in the press'
- Trump to nominate 'star' to lead HHS