The dress, originally modeled by Gigi Hadid at Milan fashion week in September, is a part of Donatella Versace's tribute collection to her brother Gianni, in honor of the 20th anniversary of his death this year.
Adding, "She's inspirational to me and she's inspirational to all women".
"...it shows how much you mean to me", she said. There are a few hours of this, she shared a drawing of the representative, where her sensuality competes with the realism of the sketch (chewable). "You're never alone, and you're never stuck, no matter how down you feel".
Now that Williams is back in the spotlight, we're so ready for more empowering moments from her like this one. "It's about the women we surround ourselves with and the characteristics we value, the inspiration and motivation women everywhere can give us to be better". During her speech, she said that the 22-year-old is one of the only people in the world she'd leave her daughter for a night to celebrate. "She understands in order to be the best you have to think like you are the best".
Singer Solange Knowles, comedienne Samantha Bee, astronaut Peggy Whitson, congresswoman Maxine Waters, Syrian activist Muzoon Almellehan and Italian fashion Maria Grazia Chiuri were also all honoured at the ceremony.
- The Case for and Against Marathon Oil Corporation (MRO)
- OnePlus phones sold with root exploit backdoor
- Misfiring Italy fail to reach World Cup for first time since 1958
- Equity indices close lower on global cues, macro-data
- Fire mishap, Manam set burnt to ashes
- A SUPER MARIO Movie May Be in the Works
- Paul Ryan orders mandatory sexual harassment training for members, staff
- Don't write oil's 'obituary', IEA says in long-term demand forecast
- IOS 11.2 Is Bringing Faster Wireless Charging
- World's Earliest Wine-Making Dates Back to 8000 Years, Experts Reveal