The dress, originally modeled by Gigi Hadid at Milan fashion week in September, is a part of Donatella Versace's tribute collection to her brother Gianni, in honor of the 20th anniversary of his death this year.
Adding, "She's inspirational to me and she's inspirational to all women".
"...it shows how much you mean to me", she said. There are a few hours of this, she shared a drawing of the representative, where her sensuality competes with the realism of the sketch (chewable). "You're never alone, and you're never stuck, no matter how down you feel".
Now that Williams is back in the spotlight, we're so ready for more empowering moments from her like this one. "It's about the women we surround ourselves with and the characteristics we value, the inspiration and motivation women everywhere can give us to be better". During her speech, she said that the 22-year-old is one of the only people in the world she'd leave her daughter for a night to celebrate. "She understands in order to be the best you have to think like you are the best".
Singer Solange Knowles, comedienne Samantha Bee, astronaut Peggy Whitson, congresswoman Maxine Waters, Syrian activist Muzoon Almellehan and Italian fashion Maria Grazia Chiuri were also all honoured at the ceremony.
- J&K: Army Jawan Martyred, Terrorist Killed in Ongoing Kulgam Encounter
- Black Friday Facts Retailers Don't Want You To Know
- Campaign Raises More Than $70000 for Woman Who Flipped off Trump
- The latest edition of Jimmy Kimmel's mean tweets is ridiculously good
- Fire mishap, Manam set burnt to ashes
- Netanyahu says to continue military operation in Syria
- FDA Approves First Pill With Digital Tracking System
- IOS 11.2 Is Bringing Faster Wireless Charging
- Conservatives Try to Sneak 'Religious Freedom' Into Australia's Marriage Bill
- The Case for and Against Marathon Oil Corporation (MRO)