It is assumed the United States president meant to offer support after the shooting in Ranchero Tehama, California, on Tuesday, in which four people were killed and 10 others injured. "The FBI and Law Enforcement has arrived", Trump tweeted.
But, Trump wrote about the Texas shooting where an armed man opened fire inside a church, killing around 25 people and wounding about 20 in the deadliest shooting in history for Texas which happened on November 5.
John Holcombe has arranged a public funeral for his family at an event center in Floresville, Texas, about 12 miles from the First Baptist Church of Sutherland Springs, where the shooting occurred.
Twitter users sarcastically replied to Trump, saying it was natural for him to be confused due to the excessive number of recent mass shootings. "Bad insult to the victims of both", the European media director of Human Rights Watch said. "The new one is in California".
This led to many claims that the president had been "copying and pasting" his tweets.
Shots were fired at Rancho Tehama Elementary school where some people were injured, but no students or staff members died, Corning Union Elementary School District administrative assistant Jeanine Quist said.
While others claimed Trump disclosed his template for post-massacre tweets.
"The shooter literally took his vehicle and rammed their fence and gate, entered the grounds on foot with a semiautomatic rifle", he told USA media.
- United Nations dismisses the Saudi demand to re-open the Yemen Port
- Northern California gunman kills 4, wounds 10 in rampage
- Jon Stewart confesses to 'blindness' on buddy Louis CK sex abuse history
- Oppo F3 Plus 6GB RAM Price in India
- Manchester City are good but not unstoppable, insists Wenger
- Zimbabwe military deny takeover in state TV address
- The Vornado Realty Trust (VNO) Shares Sold by Pacer Advisors Inc
- Nothing can stop 'Padmavati' release: Deepika Padukone
- Taylor Swift's 'Ready for It': Singer announces stadium tour
- India Smallcap MSCI Ishares (SMIN)