While appearing on Jimmy Kimmel Live! on Monday, Affleck chatted about what it was like growing up as a child actor, talking about his birthday parties as a kid (one of them even included a belly dancer) and helping BFF Damon get an agent. Sure, he may have been Daredevil at one point, but there's no way the studio would've ever cast a former Robin as the Dark Knight. And playing these supers are none other than Billy Crudup, Zach Galafianakis, Shaq, Ty Burrell, Will Arnett, Jason Bateman, Jon Hamm, Cousin Sal, Jennifer Aniston, and Ben Affleck.
Abrams prompted Kimmel by pulling out the hand-drawn comic book that Kimmel created when he was nine or ten years old. Affleck reflected on the great chemistry the Justice League stars had with each other on set and how uncomfortable his Batman costume is before revealing why he made a decision to put the suit on in the first place. Kimmel quickly remembered all the characters' names, which include Muscle Man, Color Kid, Lucky Lad and Super Duck (an unashamed rip-off of Marvel's Howard the Duck). "They demanded to be brought to life". They've all come together with Abrams to act out an adaptation of "The Terrific Ten", a comic that Kimmel created as a kid.
"We all suck", laments Damon's Mr Bolt towards the end of the trailer, before laying into Kimmel.
"That's so sad though, in a way, that you went on to become Batman - not only didn't he get to be Robin, he's like begging for little bit parts in Thor." ". The rest of the story will have to remain in Kimmel's head, until Abrams hopefully gets financed on Kickstarter to make the real thing.
- Uber Hit With a Class Action Lawsuit Over Sexual Assault Claims
- School shooting in Tehama County leaves at least three dead
- "Don't Cut Our Taxes", Say 400+ Very Wealthy Americans. "Raise Them".
- Eve Joins 'The Talk' as New Co-Host
- Campaign Raises More Than $70000 for Woman Who Flipped off Trump
- Bella Hadid Gracefully Saved Gigi From Stacking It In Public-Again
- Jerry Jones Not Backing Down From Challenging Goodell's Extension
- IOS 11.2 Is Bringing Faster Wireless Charging
- Ben Affleck Plays Batman For His Son
- FDA warns against using kratom for opioid addiction