Do you like Kimmel's "Mean Tweets" segment?
If you're a fan of the "Mean Tweets" segment of Jimmy Kimmel Live, you probably know that it's about time that the tables turned.
Though West's Twitter account is now deactivated, you can read reports about the 2013 Twitter feud between West and Kimmel.
Amy Schumer: "Jimmy Kimmel you still look like a potato".
The tweet David Letterman got simply read: "Jimmy Kimmel is not amusing". From there, many familiar faces pop up, including Michael Keaton, Howard Stern, Anthony Anderson, Tracy Morgan, David Letterman, and many more.
Let's take a moment to reflect on Larry David, who read a mean tweet that was so amusing that he nearly couldn't recite it on camera. And instead of reading the tweets about himself, a whole slew of celebrities did the honors for him. Also amusing was when Chris Hemsworth mixed up the name of the Greek god "Hephaestus" with "hepatitis".
"Jimmy Kimmel put yourself in my shoes. oh no that means who would have gotten too much good pussy in your life".
Kim later said, 'Fair point, Kanye.' This tweet was actually Kanye's response after the host spoofed the Grammy winner's interview with BBCRadio 1 by recreating it with kids.
- Fire mishap, Manam set burnt to ashes
- Louis CK accuser says his behaviour was 'common knowledge'
- Chennai engineer set on fire by her spurned lover, dies
- Venezuela in selective default, says credit ratings agency
- Blue House: South Korea to hold summit with China on Saturday
- A SUPER MARIO Movie May Be in the Works
- Don't write oil's 'obituary', IEA says in long-term demand forecast
- Tesco Booker deal gets provisional green light from CMA
- Keller Group plc 59% Potential Upside Indicated by Liberum Capital
- Campaign Raises More Than $70000 for Woman Who Flipped off Trump