Speaking about the actors - who play Mike Ross and Rachel Zane on the USA Network series - a source told US Weekly: "He was always leaving the show". Patrick wants to pursue other things and he's realised his time at Suits has come to an end. They were waiting for Gabriel Macht to sign.
"They all have things going on in their lives, we'll see what happens", Korsh told Deadline last September when asked if all the remaining series regulars will return for a potential Season 8. Adams's character and Markle's are engaged in the show and (light spoiler alert, look away!) rumored to have their wedding in the upcoming season seven, so a joint goodbye narratively makes sense.
Usually quiet on social media, Adams has recently learned what to post - and what not to post.
"I went to bed, and woke up in the morning and realized 'Oh, yeah".
Meghan Markle has reportedly quit legal drama Suits as she prepares to settle down with her royal boyfriend Prince Harry in the UK. "I'm still the same person that I am, and I've never defined myself by my relationship". "We're like brother and sister, it's not like it was lurid or anything, but it just became a story that people wanted to talk about".
Reports previously speculated she would not return to the cable series.
The show, which is now in the middle of Season 7, has not yet been picked up for an eighth season, but one is "likely", according to Deadline. "She isn't the main cast member on the show, and quite frankly, everyone already thinks she's not coming back", said a source at Us Weekly.
- So Oscar De La Hoya Wants to Fight Conor McGregor?
- Israel raises security alert after threats to Islamic Jihad
- Trudeau raises concerns with Duterte over bloody drug war in the Philippines
- Trump arrives in the Philippines, Duterte sings him a love song
- 4th person shot dead in Tampa neighborhood
- MCL injury to sideline Aaron Jones 3-6 weeks
- Happy Children's Day: Images, Quotes and Speech
- Lebanon's top cardinal calls for Hariri return ahead of Saudi visit
- SoftBank: No final agreement on Uber
- Voting begins today for striking Ontario college faculty