Available in sterling blue and super black colour variants, the device features a dual rear camera with an intelligent camera software, an IP68 water and dust resistant design and a first of its kind audio innovation, the new smartphone is crafted to perfection.
Motorola is betting big on the Moto Z2 Force this year. The smartphone comes in two variants based on different RAM versions and fall in the "mid-range" segment, which is already populated with other Motorola smartphones.
Coming back to the display, the 5.2-inch Full HD LTPS display comes with the resolution of 1080x1920 pixels. The screen receives protection from Corning Gorilla Glass 3. "Also, we want to bring in premium devices and bring great customer experience", Motorola Mobility India MD Sudhin Mathur told PTI.
The camera on the Moto X4 is the main highlight of the device. The rear camera setup is supported by the color correlated temperature (CCT) dual-LED flash. Earlier this feature was only available on the LG smartphones, and now Motorola has also added, which will come handy for numerous photographers. This will allow users to pick a colour from their frame and make everything else monochrome.
So, do you think you'll be interested in buying this Moto Tab once AT&T launches it? It is even possible to change the background. Further, phone stores all the depth mode information of the images, which let users play with it later. There is also a 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture and a dedicated LED flash. Apart from this, for the low light pictures the device comes with a single tone LED flash, to capture the ideal selfies. The company also revealed more features: Android 7.1 Nougat, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor, 2 GB of RAM, and 32 GB of expandable storage space.
The 4GB RAM and 64GB storage variant will be available in the market for a price tag of Rs 22,999. It is possible to expand the storage up to 64GB via microSD card. The Motorola has also added few third-party apps including Microsoft app suite and more.
Moto X4 is backed by a 3000 mAh, non-removable battery, and it comes with 15 W TurboPower technology, claimed to offer 6 hours of power within 15 minutes of charging.
- Security scare at Orlando Airport prompts review
- Facebook and Messenger will now share the same Stories
- Bublé plots United Kingdom comeback after son's cancer torment
- At UN, North Korea says USA to blame for 'worst ever situation'
- Trouble for Mugabe as Zimbabwe military threatens to step
- Trump's Asia trip ends as it begins: shadowed by Russian Federation
- GE cuts dividend as it looks to 'reset'
- DC Comics Editor Eddie Berganza Fired After Sexual Harassment Claims
- FBI Reportedly Launches Probe Into Judge Who Sentenced Meek Mill To Jail
- Now, use Google Home speaker as home intercom