Jones, who rushed for 125-plus yards twice in October, was carted off the field in the first half of Sunday's 23-16 win over the Bears after gaining 12 yards on three carries.
While it's always unfortunate to see a player get injured, it is exciting for BYU football fans to have Williams get more run.
The Packers, 5-4, play host to the Baltimore Ravens next Sunday.
Jones' timetable for return makes it possible Jones could miss most of the season. Missing all six weeks would leave him available for Week 17 against the Detroit Lions. Green Bay does not have a running back on the practice squad now. This is likely an aggravation of the rib injury that plagued Montgomery earlier in the season.
- New 'Justice League' Concept Art Features Batman, Flash, & Cyborg
- Ardern planning 'substantive' Manus talks
- Google Doodle Celebrating Hole Punch 131st anniversary
- Trump asked for Xi's help in UCLA players' shoplifting case in China
- Voting begins today for striking Ontario college faculty
- Judges bribery case: SC reserves order on maintainability of plea
- Trump arrives in the Philippines, Duterte sings him a love song
- 4th person shot dead in Tampa neighborhood
- Alleged Hardik sex video surfaces, he says not surprised
- Israel raises security alert after threats to Islamic Jihad