In a bid to counter Reliance Jio, telecom operator Vodafone announced its 348 plan for prepaid customers back in August.
Apart from the above mentioned combo pack, Airtel has also introduced another recharge pack for Rs 1,999 for 180 days. In these plans (except Rs 399 plan) Airtel offers unlimited voice calls, including outgoing calls during national roaming. To activate Additional Data voucher, customer is required to download MyJio app on the Oppo device and follow steps - MyJio My Vouchers View Voucher Recharge Recharge my Number Confirm Recharge Successful Recharge Notification.
"The validity of the additional data voucher would be same as that of the base plan". The Airtel Rs. 3,999 recharge will give you unlimited Local+STD calling, free roaming with 100 free SMS/day along with 300GB data with no daily usage limit. Under this new offer, Oppo phone users with Jio connection will get additional 100GB of 4G data on recharge of Rs 309 and above. Users have the daily FUP limit of 1GB. The package also comes with unlimited calls and 100 texts per day. Most users fail to consume 1GB of data on their smartphone.
Under a separate recharge pack, Airtel is also offering 125GB of mobile data for a validity period of 180 days. Days where you end up doing some heavy duty browsing, you will not face any slow speeds.
The company is starting its prepaid plans from Rs 19 and the postpaid plans start from Rs 309.
You'll have to cough up Rs 3999 if you want to go for Airtel's latest initiative. Jio's plan doesn't have a daily limit on the data and offers free unlimited voice calling, local and STD and on roaming as well.
Specifically, Oppo F5, F3, F3 Plus, and F1 Plus buyers will get up to 100GB of data, with up to 10GB of data for up to 10 recharges.
According to reports, the Mukesh Ambani-led company has joined hands with Chinese smartphone maker Oppo to launch additional data offer for Jio users.
- Judges bribery case: SC reserves order on maintainability of plea
- Trump arrives in the Philippines, Duterte sings him a love song
- Trump calls Putin sincere, ex-US intelligence heads 'hacks'
- Emerging after shock resignation, Lebanon's Hariri says he will return 'soon'
- Now, use Google Home speaker as home intercom
- Duterte supports Japan's moves vs. North Korea
- Gwent Police appeals for "unlawful" guns during two-week surrender
- Pradyuman case: CBI denies allegations of accused's father
- Louisiana man arrested trying to get into North Korea
- Demi Lovato Skips A Shirt Underneath Her Suit At The MTV EMAs