N.C. State (8-5-4) is in the tournament for the first time since 2009.
The full NCAA men's soccer tournament bracket can be seen here.
Wake Forest will open tournament play on Sunday at 5 p.m.at Spry Stadium.
The Omaha men's soccer team will travel to Florida International in the opening round of the NCAA soccer tournament.
It is the seventh time in the last nine seasons UNC has been among the top 16 seeds for the event.
Michigan State is set to make its 17th appearance in the NCAA Tournament after finishing the season with a 11-3-3 mark. Tritz has a 0.00 goals-against average and a 1.000 save percentage. Virginia and VCU were among the top 16 seeds and will receive first-round byes. The victor will advance to take on the No. 3 seed North Carolina Tar Heels (14-3-1) on November 19. The Badgers defeated No. 4 seed Maryland 2-1 (Nov. 5) and No. 1 seed MI 4-0 (Nov. 10) on their way to the tournament crown.
IN earns the overall No. 2 seed and will host the victor of Old Dominion-NC State in the second round after advancing to the Big Ten Tournament championship match. FIU earned an at-large bid after falling to Charlotte 3-1 in the Conference USA Championship game.
The victor of Thursday's UNCW-Presbyterian game advances to the second round on Sunday and will face North Carolina, which earned the No. 3 national seed.
Third Round (Saturday, November 25 or Sunday 26) - Eight, two-team Third Round games will be at non-predetermined campus sites.
- Another dozen Penn State fraternity brothers charged in Tim Piazza hazing death
- Falcons' Devonta Freeman likely out for Week 11 vs. Seahawks
- Ex-colleague: Texas church gunman scared her
- Amazon to make The Lord of the Rings TV series
- First full 'Wolfenstein II' DLC arrives on December 14th
- Los Angeles Dodgers' Cody Bellinger named NL Rookie of the Year
- Donald Trump Asked Chinese President for Help With the UCLA Shoplifters
- The massive cost of replacing Kevin Spacey in new film
- Trump asked Chinese president for help over arrested UCLA basketball players
- New guidelines will mean millions more diagnosed with high blood pressure