The Freedom Chronicles, the DLC episodes previously announced for Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus, have been given release dates. Players will take control of Joseph Stallion, a former National Football League quarterback who fights back against the Nazi menace from Chicago to space.
Bethesda and MachineGames will release the first DLC pack, The Adventures of Gunslinger Joe, on December 14.
You can find out more information on each DLC and Season Pass by visiting bethesda.net. Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus is available for PC, PS4, and Xbox One, and will release for Switch sometime in 2018.
Get the release dates and details below. Following that The Diaries of Agent Silent Death will be opened on January 30th as OSS agent Jessica Valiant infiltrates California to stop Operation San Andreas. Except they're totally not, since you'll be able to play as them in Wolfenstein 2's DLC!
Stallion, Valiant and Wilkins are all characters in a set of pulp novels in the Wolfenstein universe - in other words, they're fictional characters in the game's fiction.
The Freedom Chronicles are part of Wolfenstein II's season pass which costs $24.99/ £17.99, though the episodes will be purchasable individually.
According to Bethesda, "As the US Army's renowned hero Captain Gerald Wilkins, embark on a mission to Nazi-controlled Alaska to dismantle Operation Black Sun". But Episode Zero was also offered as a preorder bonus, and on top of that it makes a mess of the sweet trilogy styling we've come to know and love, so I'm not going to count it.
- Conor McGregor Off Of UFC 219 After Bellator Ref Fighting
- U.S. hate crimes rose during fierce 2016 election, Federal Bureau of Investigation stats show
- The massive cost of replacing Kevin Spacey in new film
- Roman Reigns returns tonight to reform Shield for dream Survivor Series match
- Controlling the Indo-Pacific: India, US, Japan Australia resurrect quadrilateral dialogue
- Parliament to vote on Brexit deal
- Japan's SoftBank may secure stake in Uber
- Brookfield wants to buy mall-owner GGP for $14.8 billion
- Trump asked Chinese president for help over arrested UCLA basketball players
- Liverpool Could Leave Final Decision on Philippe Coutinho Future to Jurgen Klopp