Tuesday, 21 November 2017
Latest news
Main » Conor McGregor Off Of UFC 219 After Bellator Ref Fighting

Conor McGregor Off Of UFC 219 After Bellator Ref Fighting

14 November 2017

Last month, Goddard gave McGregor a formal warning when Bellator was in Poland. Now, I don't know what they are going to do. "I'll come back for that fight", De La Hoya said.

"So, when you're seeing someone that you're that close with, with two bad defeats and then has a great victory in front of his hometown crowd...he got a bit emotional, jumped in and he didn't realize that the fight had not actually been called". As Bellator 187 in Dublin, Ireland this past Friday, McGregor's SBG Ireland teammate Charlie Ward appeared to knock out fellow middleweight John Redmond with just one second left in the opening frame. "That's when I lost it. F**k yous all", McGregor wrote.

While McGregor won't meet the same fate as High - he is far too valuable to the UFC - it would be surprising if he does not face some censure.

He told Helwani that the UFC have pulled McGregor from a UFC card slated for December 30th, for which the Irishman had apparently been included on up to now.

Except Oscar De La Hoya doesn't think his fight would last that long.

Within two hours, I had executives from the UFC contact me to say that it was completely unacceptable in their eyes, and that they would be doing something. McGregor was not a licensed participant for the event as a cornerman, entered the cage and put his hands on an official.

However, Mazzulli has now told ultra-reliable MMA journalist Ariel Helwani that the UFC will be pulling McGregor from their event on December 30 - UFC 219 - as a result of his actions. "So, I do commend UFC to some extent for doing that".

Conor McGregor Off Of UFC 219 After Bellator Ref Fighting