Michael Bublé is returning to the stage for the first time since taking a break from music to focus on his 4-year-old son, Noah, and his battle with cancer. Michael Buble has been announced as the latest headlining performer for 2018's British Summer Time Hyde Park festival, with tickets for his show set to go on sale later this week.
Buble and his wife, actress Luisana Lopilato, cancelled all their professional engagements last November after their eldest son Noah, then aged three, began treatment for his illness.
The Haven't Met You Yet singer pulled out of hosting the annual Brit Awards ceremony soon after the announcement.
"Michael will be headlining London's @BSTHydePark on Friday 13th July - His only United Kingdom show in 2018!"
BST marks the Grammy Award-winning artist's return to the industry, and will be Buble's only United Kingdom gig of the year. Tickets for the show go on sale at 9am on Friday 17 November.
Lopilato said at a press conference in April that Noah is now "well" and recovering from the disease. But we are very happy.
- Falcons' Devonta Freeman likely out for Week 11 vs. Seahawks
- New guidelines will mean millions more diagnosed with high blood pressure
- BharatNet 2: Central government will sign MoUs with the states
- Jeff Sessions Weighs Competing Special Counsel Focused On Clinton, Democrats
- Watch trailer of Fukrey Returns: Funniest tale of 2018
- Amazon to make The Lord of the Rings TV series
- Los Angeles Dodgers' Cody Bellinger named NL Rookie of the Year
- Sydney Gets its Ferry McFerryface
- Kremlin channel RT registers as foreign agent in US
- Giants owners in statement: 'Ben McAdoo is our head coach'