Michael Bublé is returning to the stage for the first time since taking a break from music to focus on his 4-year-old son, Noah, and his battle with cancer. Michael Buble has been announced as the latest headlining performer for 2018's British Summer Time Hyde Park festival, with tickets for his show set to go on sale later this week.
Buble and his wife, actress Luisana Lopilato, cancelled all their professional engagements last November after their eldest son Noah, then aged three, began treatment for his illness.
The Haven't Met You Yet singer pulled out of hosting the annual Brit Awards ceremony soon after the announcement.
"Michael will be headlining London's @BSTHydePark on Friday 13th July - His only United Kingdom show in 2018!"
BST marks the Grammy Award-winning artist's return to the industry, and will be Buble's only United Kingdom gig of the year. Tickets for the show go on sale at 9am on Friday 17 November.
Lopilato said at a press conference in April that Noah is now "well" and recovering from the disease. But we are very happy.
- BharatNet 2: Central government will sign MoUs with the states
- Watch trailer of Fukrey Returns: Funniest tale of 2018
- Korea joint exercise in Sea of Japan gets underway
- New guidelines will mean millions more diagnosed with high blood pressure
- Kremlin channel RT registers as foreign agent in US
- Ex-colleague: Texas church gunman scared her
- Another woman accuses George HW Bush of groping her
- GE cuts dividend as it looks to 'reset'
- Sony Developing Morbius The Living Vampire Movie
- Red Sox Player Has Perfect Game In World Series