Xiaomi India has announced a permanent price cut on their number one selling device, AKA, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, which have been the best smartphone from the brand with powerful internals and an intuitive design and build quality.
The Redmi Note 4, 4 GB variant is available at Rs 11,999 as compared to the previous price of Rs 12,999 in India. Xiaomi has mentioned that it is a permanent price cut, making the device that much more alluring to buyers. This means both the 2GB RAM, 16GB storage and the 3GB RAM, 32GB storage versions of the Redmi Note 4 are now available for buying at the same cost, which is Rs 9,999. That's incidentally the same price as the version with 2GB of RAM, which will likely be discontinued in the market. The 3 GB variant of the smartphone is now priced at Rs 9,999 as compared to Rs 10,999. But that's not all, to make the deal even sweeter Flipkart is also giving additional offers on the Redmi Note 4.
In terms of imaging, the Redmi Note 4 features a 13 MP rear camera with an f/2.0 aperture and Phase Detection Autofocus and dual LED flash.
The Redmi Note 4 comes in four colour options - Grey, Gold, Silver and a new matte Black version. The dual-SIM phone runs Android Marshmallow-based MIUI 8 (and is now upgradable to Android Nougat-based MIUI 9) and supports 4G LTE (VoLTE-ready). It comes with a 5.5-inch 1080p IPS LCD display and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor clubbed with Adreno 506GPU. The discount is still there for the 4 GB + 32 GB variant on Flipkart. Other offers include a Buyback Guarantee offer which allows the users to exchange the phone and get the exchange price on the new device.
So should you get the Redmi Note 4?
- Rockefeller Christmas tree lands in New York City
- IPhone X screen can become unresponsive in cold weather
- Trump 'must challenge Duterte's horrifying human rights abuses'
- Goff getting MVP better as the season heats up for the Rams
- Perth girl, 8, dies drag racing: Father's heart 'in a million pieces'
- 49ers targeting date for Jimmy Garoppolo's first start
- Vodafone, Idea Cellular sell towers to ATC for INR 78.5 billion
- Fraser Anning Is Swearing Up And Down Pauline Hanson Kicked *Him* Out
- Korean president arrives in Philippines for ASEAN meetings
- Utah's Rudy Gobert Thinks Dion Waiters Targeted His Knee on objective