If you are looking to upgrade your PC or start a new build, Black Friday and Cyber Monday are the best times to do it.
The iPhone 7 Plus is a bigger version of the iPhone 7 with markedly better battery life and an enhanced camera. A year ago more people shopped online than in store during the Black Friday sales period, according to the National Retail Federation.
Its almost that time of year again, Black Friday 2017 and Cyber Monday are fast approaching and if you want to find the best deals, now is the time to start preparing. The Black Friday doorbuster deals, starting at $5, are a The available starting Thanksgiving Day until 2 pm Black Friday.
Over the course of the extended holiday shopping season, which lasts the entire fourth quarter of the year (from October through December), researchers project strong USA sales for smart speakers such as Amazon's Echo and Google Home, which will sell 4.4 million units (up 22 percent over 2016); drones which are projected to sell 1.6 million units this holiday season (up 31 percent), as well as VR headsets which CTA projects US sales of 2.7 million units (up 283 percent). The Black Friday sale only has the wording "Up to 75% off".
Cyber Monday is more popular with younger consumers.
Despite the controversy about stores remaining open on Thanksgiving, 49% of American adults will shop that day, but more will be shopping online or via a mobile device, at 33%, than will be shopping in store, at 30%. A participant in the Amazon Associates affiliate program, links provided by Black Friday Dealer to Amazon.com enable them to earn income.
- Presidency denies Zuma was going to announce free higher education
- Bill Gates pledges $50M for Alzheimer's disease fund
- Portland area Sunday forecast: Rain, rain, rain
- MS Dhoni responds to criticism seeking his ouster from India's T20 team
- Carbon Emissions Set to Rise in 2017
- Olivier Giroud explains why he rejected a chance to join Everton
- Uber's biggest rival Lyft eyes Toronto expansion by end of year
- Number of Indian students in U.S. rises by 12.3%
- October CPI touched a 7-month high of 3.58%
- Saad Hariri says he will return to Lebanon 'very soon'