The decision came after Hannity's interview with Alabama senate candidate Roy Moore.
By Sunday, Realtor.com, biotech company 23 And Me, women's clothing company Eloquii and vitamin distributor Nature's Bounty had also announced they were done running ads on Hannity's program.
Moore has denied the allegations from four women that he tried to have sexual or romantic relationships with them decades ago when he was in his 30s and they were merely teens.
The company, which is widely known for its coffee pod brewing system, attempted to stave off pressure from Hannity's critics by announcing that it had "worked with [its] media partner and FOX news to stop [its] ad from airing during the Sean Hannity Show".
But the move is not without outcome, with supporters of the host posting #BoycottKeurig on Twitter, leading to the hashtag treading on the social media platform.
In a nutshell, a lot of Hannity fans are supposedly boycotting Keurig now-and even replacing or destroying ones they already own-in order to show their sharp displeasure with the company's decision to abandon the Fox News firebrand.
Fox News did not comment on the fleeing advertisers.
Moore vehemently denies the allegations, saying that he believes the timing of the accusations are aimed at undermining his candidacy. "The only people that would know are the people involved in this incident".
In an interview on Fox News in September, former host Bill O'Reilly's lamented the advertising boycott that helped push him out following reports of repeated sexual harassment, and complimented Hannity's ability to ward off a similar boycott. Some of the sponsors have pulled advertising in the wake of the criticism.
- Former CIA Director Says Trump Is Being "Played" by Putin
- Volunteer firefighter arrested after killing another firefighter at crash scene, .21 BAC
- Poles march alongside other European nationalists in Warsaw
- Saints' Daniel Lasco hospitalized with spine injury suffered vs. Bills
- National Football League players observe moment of silence to honor veterans before games
- 49ers targeting date for Jimmy Garoppolo's first start
- Compensation committee to talk Roger Goodell contract
- NASCAR at Phoenix 2017 Results: Matt Kenseth Wins, Brad Keselowski Advances
- Apple's Face ID can be bypassed - if you have elaborate resources
- Goff getting MVP better as the season heats up for the Rams