Expect temperatures to climb steadily all week long with highs back in the upper 80s, inland areas in the lower 90s, and more sunshine. This will be great weather to get outside!
Monday and Tuesday will be absolutely attractive! Partly Cloudy skies Saturday. A weak warm front will be the trigger, and by Tuesday temperatures will come close to 50° - once that front passes. Then Sunday night will be in the low 50s. This means low temperatures tonight should be slightly warmer than last night, but still cold enough. This system will bring in areas showers. Much colder air rushes in overnight into Sunday. Temperatures will fluctuate between the middle 30s to middle 40s during the afternoon hours throughout the week.
Thursday: Partly to mostly cloudy with a chance for showers late in the day.
Throughout the rest of the week expect a mix of dry and wet weather. We could see a little shower activity with the passage of the front, but drier air will quickly move in behind it and move the clouds and rain out.
Tomorrow: We'll start off our workweek with mostly sunny skies and winds out of the northeast at 5-10 miles per hour.
Clouds will increase during the day on Wednesday before scattered showers arrive Wednesday afternoon and evening.
- Refocused: Jacksonville Jaguars 20, Los Angeles Chargers 17
- Large natural disaster near Iran, Iraq border
- Compensation committee to talk Roger Goodell contract
- Redskins' Maurice Harris Makes One-Handed Touchdown Catch
- National Football League players observe moment of silence to honor veterans before games
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali assures Padmavati doesn't distort history
- Cristiano Ronaldo: How many children does he have & what are their names?
- Poles march alongside other European nationalists in Warsaw
- 5 dead, 11 missing as tourist boat capsizes in Krishna near Vijayawada
- All-rounder Hardik Pandya rested for Sri Lanka Tests due to 'heavy workload'