Today, there will be a south southeast wind of 5 to 7 miles per hour, the weather service said. That could bring down branches onto power lines and cause outages. Skies become mostly cloudy this afternoon as the high reaches 38 degrees.
We will see a break from the rain and snow Tuesday afternoon through Wednesday afternoon, then another round of winter weather moves in Wednesday night.
Scattered showers are on tap for Tuesday, but lessening over the day. There's a slight chance for a stray shower. But it is close enough to generate rain and/or snow showers, especially in central and southern New England today. Highs will remain in the mid 70s with sunny skies.
Wednesday night's low will be 37, according to the weather service. Until then, temperatures will warm up to the mid to upper 70's under mostly sunny skies by Friday with winds out of the south/southwest.
A weak boundary passing through the region makes skies partly cloudy on Thursday and it is seasonable in the upper 50s and low 60s. High temperature in the 40s on Saturday, dropping back to the 30s on Sunday.
- Xbox One X Outpaces PS4 Pro Launch Sales in the UK
- Rob Kardashian Gave Baby Dream a Mini Mercedes for Her Birthday
- Number of Indian students in U.S. rises by 12.3%
- Saad Hariri says he will return to Lebanon 'very soon'
- Chinese splurge £19bn in 'Singles' Day' shopping spree
- Friends rally around Liam Miller as footballer faces cancer battle
- Presidency denies Zuma was going to announce free higher education
- OMG: The Weeknd might be dating Justin Bieber's ex Yovanna Ventura
- Taylor Swift bringing stadium tour to St. Louis in 2018
- Delhi pollution: NGT slams govt, SC to hear plea over rising smog