"They arrived together. They were holding each other's hand".
It's especially ~of interest~ in light of the fact that she's basically back together with her ex, Justin Bieber.
Justin, 23, and Selena, 25, first started dating in 2010 and have had an on/off relationship over the past seven years.
The Weeknd is spending time with Yovanna Ventura after splitting from Selena Gomez (Photo: Getty Images).
The "Can't Feel My Face" singer has seemingly moved on from Selena Gomez - who is believed to have reconciled with the "Never Say Never" hitmaker - as he was seen getting cosy with Yovanna Ventura at French Montana's birthday party at a Beverly Hills mansion on Thursday (09.11.17).
Selena Gomez and The Weeknd are said to have split... After they split, Gomez started to be seen around an very bad lot with her old flame Justin Bieber - going to church together, riding bikes together, doing all that extremely wholesome 2017 couple shit. He spent a good two hours with it, and wherever they went, they were holding each other's hand.
"They just backed off a little from being out there and are being a bit more low-key". "Selena is the love of his life and Justin is determined not to let her slip through his fingers yet again". He was trying to make it obvious that he was with someone. Justin, himself, went to Yovanna Ventura, a model. "They were pretty affectionate and were together the entire night", the source added. Who knows - maybe we'll even have a Charlie/Justin collab in the future to solidify their new friendship.
- Qualcomm rejects Broadcom's blockbuster $130bn takeover bid
- Final Fantasy XV's Noctis is the Next DLC Character for Tekken 7
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic Return Will Boost United League Title Hopes Says Romelu Lukaku
- Trump Chooses Alex Azar for Health and Human Services Secretary
- Chinese splurge £19bn in 'Singles' Day' shopping spree
- Alex Anthopoulos Reportedly Will Be Named Braves GM
- Denmark V Republic Of Ireland
- Denton apartment floor collapses, 50 residents displaced
- Don't worry, sex is unlikely to trigger cardiac arrest
- Olivier Giroud explains why he rejected a chance to join Everton