Over the seasons Arsenal forward Olivier Giroud has done well to bat away claims linking him with a move away from the club.
Given his limited role under Arsene Wenger this term - Giroud is yet to start a Premier League fixture - the striker looks set to emerge as the subject of more speculation come the January transfer window.
"He's always supporting me and there is a lot of trust in eachother".
"I always try to give everything for my country and I'm very proud to play for France".
He said: "I am not questioning myself about my future". I am happy at Arsenal and I am fine with the decision to stay because I want to.
The France worldwide has stated that he is happy at Arsenal despite not being guaranteed a place in the starting lineup.
Following Giroud's withdrawal from the squad, Didier Deschamps is yet to call-up a replacement. Only Zinedine Zidane, David Trezeguet, Michel Platini and Thierry Henry are ahead in the list, but Giroud has played less games than all of them.
And Giroud was thrilled to be in such elite company behind one of his childhood idols: "Papin was one of my favourite players". I keep believing in my quality and I keep the faith. That's more important for me.
"You're always the first person people point to if the team don't score, but the thing is that I score and I'm doing well with the team".
- Injury fear sees Mane make early Liverpool return
- Rob Kardashian Gave Baby Dream a Mini Mercedes for Her Birthday
- Google to remove Apps from Play Store if rules are ignored
- Final Fantasy XV's Noctis is the Next DLC Character for Tekken 7
- Moto X4 India launch today: Know full specifications, features, price and photos
- Delhi pollution: NGT slams govt, SC to hear plea over rising smog
- Denton apartment floor collapses, 50 residents displaced
- Salman Khan shares first look of Race 3!
- The Bears' John Fox Commits The Worst Successful Challenge Of All Time
- Cow smuggler killed by suspected cow protection vigilantes in India