Over the seasons Arsenal forward Olivier Giroud has done well to bat away claims linking him with a move away from the club.
Given his limited role under Arsene Wenger this term - Giroud is yet to start a Premier League fixture - the striker looks set to emerge as the subject of more speculation come the January transfer window.
"He's always supporting me and there is a lot of trust in eachother".
"I always try to give everything for my country and I'm very proud to play for France".
He said: "I am not questioning myself about my future". I am happy at Arsenal and I am fine with the decision to stay because I want to.
The France worldwide has stated that he is happy at Arsenal despite not being guaranteed a place in the starting lineup.
Following Giroud's withdrawal from the squad, Didier Deschamps is yet to call-up a replacement. Only Zinedine Zidane, David Trezeguet, Michel Platini and Thierry Henry are ahead in the list, but Giroud has played less games than all of them.
And Giroud was thrilled to be in such elite company behind one of his childhood idols: "Papin was one of my favourite players". I keep believing in my quality and I keep the faith. That's more important for me.
"You're always the first person people point to if the team don't score, but the thing is that I score and I'm doing well with the team".
- Injury fear sees Mane make early Liverpool return
- Google Shows How Its Google Pixel 2 Smartphones Produce Great Videos
- Moto X4 India launch today: Know full specifications, features, price and photos
- Rob Kardashian Gave Baby Dream a Mini Mercedes for Her Birthday
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic Return Will Boost United League Title Hopes Says Romelu Lukaku
- Chinese splurge £19bn in 'Singles' Day' shopping spree
- Denton apartment floor collapses, 50 residents displaced
- North Korea soldier flees after being SHOT by OWN side
- Taylor Swift bringing stadium tour to St. Louis in 2018
- Friends rally around Liam Miller as footballer faces cancer battle